The WLF recently unveiled plans to have three pillars of support within the Westminster community: Basic Needs, Conservation and Arts & Culture. We have spent the past several months identifying projects with funding gaps that would not otherwise be met, and that will have a positive impact on our community.
We have finalized the 6 projects that we will focus on in 2020, and some cases, for a period of time beyond this year:
- Conservation: Community-Supported Agriculture & Equine Therapy
- Arts & Culture: Shipping Container Art Gallery & Community Theater
- Basic Needs: Shower & Laundry Truck Program & Basic Needs for Homeless Westminster Students.
As we focus on fundraising for these projects, we will take a strategic pause from our traditional community grants program in 2020. We do anticipate resuming the community grants program at a future date.
Interested in partnering with us on a project? Here’s what you need to know:
- Your project should fit within one of our pillar areas of focus: Basic Needs, Conservation, and Arts & Culture.
- Before submitting any materials, please reach out to us first.
- Projects that take a collaborative approach will be given priority.
- To discuss a project, email us at [email protected] or call 303-658-2319.