Each year the foundation provides grants to support charitable causes that make the City of Westminster an outstanding community in which to live, work and play. Our funding priorities include:
- Health and Human Services
- Arts and Culture
- Nature, Environment, Sustainability
Interested in applying for a grant? Here’s what you need to know:
- Our next grant deadline is April 1, 2019
- We accept the Colorado Common Grant Application. Grant applicants must clearly demonstrate the positive impact their project will make in Westminster. Please be sure to clearly state the project scope and amount requested in your cover letter.
- Materials should be submitted to Lauren Werner at [email protected]. Electronic submissions are preferred.
- If your organization received funding in 2018, you will need to submit a grant report before submitting a 2019 funding request. We accept the Colorado Common Grant Report; reports are due March 1, 2019.