Since 2001, the Westminster Legacy Foundation has worked to connect people who care with causes that enrich our community. We have supported a variety of nonprofits through our community grant program, but have also raised funds for large-scale community projects, such as the Armed Forces Tribute Garden, Jessica Ridgeway Memorial Park, and the Nature Playground at Westminster Station Park.
In 2020, the WLF met with several community members and listened to other service providers at nonprofits, faith-based organizations and local governments, and saw the need to support programs within three areas of focus: Basic Needs, Conservation & Arts & Culture. Throughout this year and beyond, and with your help and support, the WLF will help fund a variety of projects within each focus area. Click on the focus area below to learn more about the projects.
- Mobile Shower and Laundry Truck Program for those Experiencing Homelessness
- Basic Needs for Homeless and Unstably Housed Westminster Students
- Implementation of an Equine Therapy Program
- Community-supported Agriculture/Restoration of the Victory Garden at Metzger Farm
- Installation of a Shipping Container Art Gallery in the Historic Westminster Arts District
- Creation of a BlackBox Community Theater in Historic Westminster